Scrum Master - MindSphere (JMK170908GYR)
“Today our community of around 1400 IT professionals and engineers believes – along with me – that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives.
You will come across our software in the largest medical equipment, along countless railway lines, not to mention that the automation systems of the greatest car manufacturers are driven by our code and you can even find us in electric cars. There are hardly any areas of industry where the programs tested or developed by me or my colleagues are not present.
evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. started off with 3 members 20 years ago. By now, we have reached 1400 employees, and our headcount is increasing – be part of our team! I know you are facing a tough decision, but I am here to help you: visit our website, which contains two videos on the right-hand side of the front page (below when seen on mobile).
These were made by us, telling our story. Check it out!”
We are looking for a new colleague to the position below:
Scrum Master - Cloud & BigData
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, especially sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Establish and maintain transparency of goals, progress and impediments
- Ensure consistent application of agreed rules and principles, including but not limited to the rules of Scrum, the definition of done or working agreements.
- Improve the performance of the Scrum team in cooperation with the team
- Aid the team in removing impediments beyond the competence of the team in cooperation with the line and project organization
- Aid communication within the Scrum team and between the team and other stakeholders
- Coach the team in self-organization, ownership of customer value and empowerment in cooperation with the Team Manager and the Product Owner.
- 1-2 years experience in commercial software development
- Experience in leading groups to achieve a common purpose without being formally a superodinate
- Experience in cooperating with management 1-2 levels above front line managers
What we offer:
- You can work in a challenging environment
- You can learn from experienced colleagues
- Working with us you can be a part of a young and dynamically growing company
- You can work in a pleasant work environment and have a trustworthy workplace
- Opportunity to build your career in an international environment
- We offer you an attractive compensation package
- You can educate yourself by professional trainings
Jelentkezéshez kattints a következő linkre: https://karrier.evosoft.hu/register
További kérdés esetén fordulj hozzánk bizalommal a +36 30 904 6059 telefonszámon.
|új vagyok itt ...||... már regisztráltam|