Learning and Development Manager
"Today our community of around 1600 IT professionals and engineers believes – along with me – that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives.
You will come across our software in the largest medical equipment, along countless railway lines, not to mention that the automation systems of the greatest car manufacturers are driven by our code and you can even find us in electric cars. There are hardly any areas of industry where the programs tested or developed by me or my colleagues are not present. evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. started off with 3 members more than 20 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1600 employee level, and it is increasing – be part of our team!
I know you are facing a tough decision, but I am here to help you: visit our website, which contains two videos on the right-hand side of the front page (below, for mobiles). These were made by us, telling our story. Check it out!”
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our office in Budapest:
Learning and Development (L&D) Manager
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager for a 2 year definite period to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people.
- Create, promote and execute learning strategy and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, mentoring, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee L&D Specialists
- Proven experience as a L&D Manager
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
What we offer:
- You can work in a challenging environment
- You can learn from experienced colleagues
- Working with us, you can be a part of a young and dynamically growing company
- You can work in a pleasant work environment and have a reliable workplace
- Opportunity to build your career in an international environment
- We offer you an attractive compensation package
- You can develop yourself through professional trainings
Apply by clicking the following link: https://karrier.evosoft.hu/register
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at +36 30 548 9994
|új vagyok itt ...||... már regisztráltam|