C++ developer SINUMERIK HMI
“Today our community of around 1600 IT professionals and engineers believes – along with me – that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives.
You will come across our software in the largest medical equipment, along countless railway lines, not to mention that the automation systems of the greatest car manufacturers are driven by our code and you can even find us in electric cars. There are hardly any areas of industry where the programs tested or developed by me or my colleagues are not present. evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. started off with 3 members more than 20 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1600 employee level, and it is increasing – be part of our team!
I know you are facing a tough decision, but I am here to help you: visit our website, which contains two videos on the right-hand side of the front page (below, for mobiles). These were made by us, telling our story. Check it out!”
Machinery exists that provide a precision that one could produce with them parts of ballistic missiles - so this technology requires special handling from security point of view.
Another example of their usage is the production of premium consumer products like the iPhone or Macbook. When you hold a slim iPhone in your hand, would you think it was milled out of a single block of aluminum - so it is much more robust and massive than its cast or extruded competitors? Additionally the technology makes it possible to create joints of micron level precision.
The role of the SINUMERIK product family is the controlling of the machine tool including the assistance to its programming and commissioning. In other words it is the mind and soul of the machine. We are seeking new colleagues for our Budapest team dealing with the commissioning part of the software in the position of
C++ Developer SINUMERIK HMI
- Development of an application related to machine tools and automation
- Participation in test automation
- Creation of high quality, maintainable code while keeping the Clean Code principles
- Continuous development and sharing of your knowledge
- Active participation in the whole development cycle (implementation, code review, developer test, bug fixing, documentation)
- Close cooperation with the German development team
- Relevant degree in engineering or informatics, engineering mindset
- Fluent English and/or German
- C, C++ software development experience
- Team player, flexibility
- Systematic, precise working routine, analytical thinking, proactive mindset
- Willingness to learn
- German language skills
- Experience in Qt
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Scrum/agile methodology
- Experience in version controlling systems (e.g. Clearcase)
- Experience in Industry Automation
What we can offer:
- Experience in one of the leading projects of industry automation
- Exciting HW-environment
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Cafeteria with various options
- Learning from coworkers, trainings
Apply by clicking the following link: https://karrier.evosoft.hu/register
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at +36 70 519 6350.
|új vagyok itt ...||... már regisztráltam|